Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankfulness

I love this time of year because everyone around me takes a few minutes to think about what they are thankful for and cherish time spent with family and friends.  Over the last month I have been Tweeting the things I am thankful for and thought it would be a good reminder for the rest of the year if I shared them.  Possibly you would be inspired to be thankful as well...

~Today I'm thankful for my supportive and loving husband! You are the best, thank you! LOVE YOU!
~Today I'm thankful for my sister and best friend! <3 her!!
~Today I'm thankful for my legs that carry me through soo many miles and thoughts on my runs each   week! :)
~Today I'm thankful for my fur babies...who are always happy when I get home and show me so much LOVE!
~Today I am very thankful for NSAIDs! :)
~Today I'm thankful for a job!
~Today I'm thankful for my umbrella! :)
~Today I'm thankful for Happy Hours!!! ;) You are something to look forward to at the end of the week!
~Today I'm thankful for Organ Donors! :) You saved my Grandma's Life
~Today I'm thankful for Unconditional LOVE from my husband, family, and friends! <3 LOVE <3
~Today I am thankful for FOOD! 
~ Today I am thankful for my family that has traveled so far to be together on this day.


Feel free to post what you are most thankful for...it will be a great reminder to be thankful everyday...you never know when things will change.  Love those around you and be thankful for what you have!! LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment