Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life is so funny some times...

So I've had a rough couple of weeks, just struggling with balancing everything in my life...I think everyone goes through rough patches and I was laying in bed last night praying that I get out of the rut soon!! Haha...so this is where God is hilarious sometimes...I woke up and went for a nice long run and was feeling so much better when I sat down with my egg whites and one of my favorite and OH SO Appropriate songs was being performed on GMA!! ahaha  The song is one that you just have to blast your speakers to! 

Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

Of course he performed his "forget you" version, but it still made me realize that shit happens and I've just gotta choose to get over it and move on! :) This song was just the most perfect song I needed this morning!! I know it's not the nicest song in the world...but I LOVE IT!

So today, I am starting with a fresh start and saying "forget you" to my shit over the last month! :)  Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment