Monday, April 12, 2010

Hard work

So today I realized that hard work does pay off!! I foam-rolled the snot out of my IT band this past week and weekend and was able to finish 12.5 miles relatively pain free!! :) Plus, I studied my weekend away only to realize that I totally over-studied for my exam today! I suppose I would much rather be over-prepared than under! :)   Now...I can only hope that all the hard work and training I've put my body through over the last few months will carry me through my last long run before the marathon!!  Yup...I am already mentally preparing for this 20 miler I must dominate on Saturday!!  I cannot believe that it is almost here already...It's amazing how fast time passes!!  So this week I've learned that if you work hard at achieving something...sometimes you will be prepared and sometimes you will be over-prepared...either way...hard work does pay off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment