Sunday, April 25, 2010

1 week left!!

As I sit here on a very early Sunday morning....I realized that in 7 days I will have been running for almost 2 hrs already!! Just saying that brings butterflies to my stomach and a smile to my face! I cannot believe how far my body has come in a short 4 months of training!  As I was running my "longest" run before the race yesterday, I was thinking to myself...6 miles is a breeze now, it's a warm-up...but 4 months ago, I dreaded running 6 miles! ha The human body is built amazingly to physically and mentally support you through anything you set your mind to...this next week is going to be a challenge as I prepare for 2 weeks of finals (3 exams + a final practical), work 4 nights, and try to prepare my body for the journey on Sunday.  All I can say...is God help me get through these next 2 weeks with health and sanity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment