Sunday, December 5, 2010

Days 3-7 of the 12 days of Cookies!

Whew...getting ready for Santa is HARD WORK! :)  Between decorating the house/tree, school, and my sister coming to visit...I have been a very busy Mrs. Claus! :)  On a side note:  There is no way that the economy is hurting that bad when I must have bumped shoulders with at least 10 people yesterday because the mall was soooooo crowded!!!  Anyway...cookies...I've decided to catch you up on the cookies you've miss over the past few days. 

Day 3 ~ Coconut Macaroons

These are something different and would "pretty-up" your table!

Day 4 ~ Dried Cherry and Almond Biscotti

Now...I am an avid coffee drinker, but biscotti has never been the peanut to my butter. I do admit these sounded pretty yummy (love raspberry and almonds) and would make for a cute gift when paired with some great coffee or hot chocolate!

Day 5 ~ Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze

Last year a light cookie was included in the bunch such as these lemon ones and although they aren't a "traditional" Christmas cookie, they were a yummy addition to the cookie tray assortment!

Day 6 ~ Turtle Graham Bars

I am a sucker for chocolate + nuts...so why not combine them??!! *~Heaven~* These look so yummy and will stand out on that cookie tray or make a great gift when paired with other barks. Cannot wait to try this one! :)



Day 7 ~ Raspberry Cake Bars
These bars look so light and soft it makes me want one right now even though it is 9am!! I think these would be a hit at any Christmas party with the kiddos and adults! They look yummy and light! :) 
 
http://www.foodnetwork.com/12-days-of-cookies/package/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment