Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cookie Days 8, 9, and 10 :)

 whew...soo here are the last days we've missed while I've been busy finishing up my LAST WEEK OF REAL CLASS EVER!!!! :) ahh feels so good to say that!!  

These cookies are all so weird...I mean where are the traditional thumbprint cookies, the sugar cookies, the gingerbread men?! I guess the people who choose the 12 days of cookies are bored with the tradition.... 

 

Day 8 *Sunny's Holiday PB and J Thumbprints*

 These look pretty and who doesn't love PB&J?!

 

 

Day 9 *Fruit and Nut Holiday Shortbread*

I don't know how I feel about these, but I suppose they would be another something "different" to break up your cookie trays! 

Day 10 *Chocolate Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies*

Now here is a cookie that at least has the traditional flavors of chocolate and peppermint! :)  I think these would be fun to make and yummy too!   

 

http://www.foodnetwork.com/12-days-of-cookies/package/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment