Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

I was inspired by a new blogger I found to start doing these posts...great idea Natasha!

For my Top 2 Tuesday...I will do my top 2 favorite things about October:


1.  Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is such a great reminder of what's important for me and my family~ It's a reminder of those amazing women in the fight, having won the fight, or unfortunately those that lost the fight.
It's a reminder to check your girlfriends, and remind your girlfriends to do the same! :)  October reminds me of the strongest woman I know...MY MOM for winning her "pink" battle.  It reminds me to continue to live a healthy lifestyle to reduce my risk and spread the awareness to others! :)  Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month~


 2.  Fall Candles

I LOVE the smell of apple cider, fall leaves, and so many others that come along with this season! Nothing much better than relaxing at home with my lil family, windows open, coffee in hand (of course), and the smell of a fall candle burning! ahhh love those days! I suggest Bath&Body Works Candles or Yankee...they burn the longest and smell the best~

No comments:

Post a Comment